Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brand New..

I want to rewrite my story. God has been so inspiring me lately to be different, to live different, to seek being EXACTLY who he created me to be and NOTHING less! So this is the beginning of my journey. And I call this the beginning because my yesterdays don't matter. Thanks to the grace of God I am brand new today! So here it is... My name is Jenna.No need for introductions of what I've been or what I've done but I'll introduce you to who I am. I'm a daughter of the Almighty God! I live to love the Lord. I believe that love is the very reason of our existence. God is a being of Love. He created us to love us. He created me to love me.Though we were people of sin he sent his son, Jesus to pay the price for our sin. And for that very reason I have been made righteous in the eyes of my perfect father. Praise God! So today is the day I begin pursuing God and his purposes for my life with greater passion than ever before.Pastor has been discussing End Times during the Wednesday night services, and he has made me realize that it's time I stop dragging my feet. It's time I allow God to put some fire in my stride and get some things accomplished in the kingdom of God. As Paul so beautifully said, "I do not consider brethren, that I have captured and made it my own (yet) but one thing I do (it is my one aspiration) forgetting what lies behind and straining toward what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the (supreme and heavenly) prize to which Christ Jesus is calling us forward."

Peace out. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. Lay aside every weight, every hinderance, and every thing that would hold you back from running full-on and straight ahead into the call and the beautiful future He has for you. I lurve ya!

    ReplyDelete