Thursday, September 2, 2010

TULSA!!

Hi There!!

Here I am finally updating my blog. As some of you know and some of you don't know I am in bible school in Tulsa, Oklahoma instead of Cleveland, TN. I arrived in Tennessee as planned and decided that the school there just wasn't for me. Spiritually it is just not what I'm looking for. I spoke with Pastor to discuss the situation with him and he suggested I look at bible schools in tulsa. I was already thinking about tulsa as well so I headed there the next day. I looked into few bible schools and absolutely fell in love with Victory! They have bible classes as well as a specialty or major. I was so excited to know that they have a worship major and of course am doing that. Also, I am doing what's called IMT- In Ministry Training. It is a full time ministry internship. The IMT team is made up of 24 young people ages 18-28 and we do ministry outreaches after classes monday through friday and on the weekends. We travel around central USA on the weekends ministering and we will go on 2 mission trips between now and next may. It is an awesome and incredible opportunity. I am so excited to be apart of IMT this year and I can't wait to see what God does through the team!!!!

Ok now that I explained that... OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE IT HERE!! SOOOOOO MUCH!!! IMT has been SO incredible. We have a super awesome team. We've only been doing team training so far. We finish training on Sunday.

ANNND... This week is only the first week of classes and I've learned so much! God has been moving in my life so much. I am so thankful that he sent me here!!

That's all for today! Love ya.

Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment